Mail House Report
The Mail House Report is designed to give details of the mail house service usage within your company for a selected date range.
To open the Mail House Report, navigate to Reports > Mail house inside of connections and select a date range.
The report shows information for each letter sent to your customers using the mail house service. The report displays the following information:
- ID – This is the identification number of the mail house event.
- Date – This is the date and time when the event was created.
- From – This is the From address that was listed on the letter.
- To – This is the address that the letter was sent to.
- Details – This column gives a few more details regarding the letter.
Select Get CSV File to download an excel file with the same information contained in the report. Select More to see more details regarding the sent letter: