Secure Payments API – Payment Processors
Secure Payments supports multiple payment processors. These processors allow you to quickly and easily process payments from various sources. Each processor has a predefined set of options that can be used across multiple payments, allowing simple and reliable processing. When created, each processor will return an ID; this ID will be needed every time a payment is processed using that processor.
- Using Multiple Payment Processors
- API Authorize.net Processor
- API LoanPaymentPro Processor
- API NACHA Processor
- API SpeedChex/ACHQ Processor
- API TabaPay Processor
- API VersaPay Processor
Each payment processed through Secure Payments is defined as a transaction. Transactions contain basic information about the payment, processor used, and customer. The steps for creating a transaction varies with the transaction and processor type. Below you will find a detailed description of both processor and transaction creation for supported Secure Payments processors.
- API Authorize.net Process Transaction
- API LoanPaymentPro Process ACH Transaction
- API LoanPaymentPro Process Card Transaction
- API NACHA Process Transaction
- API SpeedChex/ACHQ Process Transaction
- API TabaPay Process Transaction
- API VersaPay Process Transaction
Most of the articles linked on this page include an endpoint, payload, and description of each value. We also have a ReadMe site which is fully dedicated to documentation of our API documentation. The site is interactive—users can input values to test payloads and endpoints in our demo API tenant. Each page also typically includes error responses, so they're a valuable resource when you're troubleshooting.
Our Processing Payments Overview page covers the basics for creating payment processors and processing transactions.