API – Add Insurance to a Loan
You can add insurance to a loan both with the UI, or through the API, which is explained here. This article goes over how to add insurance to an existing loan; if you haven't created a loan yet, see Creating a Loan with the API.
To add insurance to a Loan, you will need to send a PUT request to the url of the desired loan. For example, to add insurance to a loan with id "515", the URL would be https://loanpro.simnang.com/api/public/api/1/odata.svc/Loans(515).
The request body will be formatted as follows:
"companyName": "State Farm",
"insured": "Jane Doe",
"agentName": "Mr. Agent",
- companyName: The name of the Insurance Company
- insured: The name of the insured individual
- agentName: The name of the insurance agent for the individual
- policyNumber: The number of the insurance policy
- phone: The phone number of the insurance company
- deductible: The deductible amount of the insurance policy
- startDate: The start date of the insurance policy as a YYYY-MM-DD
- endDate: The end date of the insurance policy as YYYY-MM-DD