Trigger Based Notifications – Email
LoanPro lets you set up email notifications when specific conditions are met in your customer accounts. These notifications are designed to keep you in contact with your customers and to keep you apprised of events that affect their accounts.
To edit a trigger-based email notification, navigate to Settings > Company > Notifications > Trigger Based Notifications within your company account.
To add a new trigger-based email notification, click Add.
First, enter a title or name for this notification into the Notification Title field. Next, choose a trigger rule that will define the account conditions under which this notification will be sent out. To do this, click on the Trigger hyperlink (the default is).
Here you can enter a rule. If you would like, you can also use an existing rule by clicking Load Existing Rule.
Click Insert to the right of any rule to use that rule. Once you have entered the rule you want to use, click Save to choose to use that rule for the trigger notification.
The next section of options lets you choose the basic information for the email. The options are:
- Email Status – Choose whether this email should be active or not. If this action is set to Off, the email will not be sent out.
- Email Subject – The subject of the email.
- Deliver To – Who should receive this email. You can choose to have customers, agent users, or both receive this email when it gets sent out.
- From Address – This drop-down contains the list of verified email addresses for you company. Choose the email address that this email should be coming from. This option will default to "Primary Company Email". This means that any email address with the label of "Main Email" that is verified for your company will be used as the from address for the email.
- From Title – This is the display name that will be shown to the customer when he or she receives the email.
To bottom section is where you will enter the body of the email that will be sent. You can use the tools provided to format the email text. These options include: Text Color, Highlight Color, Bold, Italics, Underline, Bullets, Numbers, Undo, Redo, Font, Font Size, and HTML View. For more information on the editor options see: Custom Forms Editor Options.
You can also use LoanPro’s variables. These variables will merge account and customer information into the email message so the information in it will be specific to the recipient. To use the variables, click Help Variables.
Use the search field to search for the variable you want to use. Click the variable to view the options for that variable. Click the hyperlink variable to insert it into your email.
The variable is placed where your cursor is in the editor, so make sure the cursor is placed where you would like the variable.
Once you have entered all the information for the email notification, click Save to save it. You are done! Depending on your selections, this email will now be automatically sent to your customers and can be sent to your agent users. You can choose which agent users will receive it in Users > Agent Users > Email Enrollment.