Brackets are designed to let you filter your reports and searches by a specific range for each bracket item. Your bracket filters can be found in the advanced option search, which is a part of most reports and searches.
You have the following types of brackets available to you:
- Aging – The number of days since the contract date on an account. (This will always be an absolute value.)
- Amount Past Due – The amount that is currently due on an account.
- Days Past Due – The number of days that an account is past due.
- Human Activity – The number of days since something that required human input (not a part of the daily update) happened on an account.
- Loan Recency – The number of days since a payment was made on an account. (-1 means the borrower has never made a payment.)
- Principal Balance – The current principal balance of an account.
- Payoff – The total payoff amount of an account.
- Original Loan Amount – The total original loan amount.
How To Update a Bracket
To update or create a new bracket, navigate to Settings > Company > Brackets inside your company account. Each bracket type is a sub-tab of this section.
By default, there will always be an option for “equals 0” present when using the Principal Balance or Payoff bracket to perform a search.