Escrow Estimated Disbursements
To create a new estimated disbursement, navigate to Loan Settings > Escrow inside of a loan.
The following options are available when entering a new estimated disbursement:
- Date – The date on which the next estimated disbursement will come due.
- Estimated Amount – The amount of the next estimated disbursement.
- Recurring Frequency – The frequency with which disbursements from this escrow account typically come due.
- Memo – Any additional information you want to add about the estimated disbursement.
- Category – The escrow disbursement category. The available options are the escrow transaction categories.
- Vendor – The company or organization to which the disbursement will be made. The vendors list can be customized in Settings > Loan > Escrow > Vendors.