API – Promises
LoanPro allows you to track your customers' promises to pay. We have several articles explaining how to use promises in the LoanPro UI, and this one explains how to use the API. Creating a promise is done through the API by sending a PUT request to the loan for which you wish to create the promise.
To create a promise for a loan, you will need to send a PUT request to the URL of the desired loan. For example, to create a promise for the loan with the id 515, the url would be https://loanpro.simnang.com/api/public/api/1/odata.svc/Loans(515).
- dueDate – The date the promise is due, format is YYYY-MM-DD
- fulfilled – Whether or not the promise has been fulfilled
- amount – The promised payment amount; used only for payment promises
- fulfillmentDate – The date the promise was fulfilled, format is YYYY-MM-DD
- subject – Subject line of the promise
- type – Type of the promise. See Promise Collection.
- note – Promises description