Processors - Debit/Credit Card
The Debit/Credit Card section of the Processors area of Secure Payments (formerly PCI Wallet) is where new credit/debit card processors should be created. Currently, Secure Payments is integrated with Authorize.net, TabaPay, and REPAY for credit/debit card processing.
Adding a New Processor
To add a new credit/debit card processor, select the specific processor (Authorize.net, TabaPay, or REPAY) and click the blue + icon in the top right.
The following information should be entered for the processor:
- Name – This name should distinguish this processor from others you might create
- API Login ID – Your Authorize.net API Login ID
- Transaction Key – Your Authorize.net Transaction Key
- Sandbox – If you choose “Yes”, your payments will be sent to the Authorize.net sandbox account instead of your live account.
- Test Mode – If you choose “Yes”, your Authorize.net account will be set to test mode and your payments won’t actually be processed.
When you are done, click the blue save button in the top right corner.