Processors - Debit/Credit Card
The Debit/Credit Card section of the Processors area of Secure Payments (formerly PCI Wallet) is where new credit/debit card processors should be created. Currently, Secure Payments is integrated with Authorize.net, TabaPay, and REPAY for credit/debit card processing.
To add a new credit/debit card processor, select the specific processor (Authorize.net, TabaPay, or REPAY) and click .
The following information should be entered for the processor:
- Processor name – This name should distinguish this processor from others you might create
- API Login ID – Your Authorize.net API Login ID
- Transaction Key – Your Authorize.net Transaction Key
- Sandbox – If you choose “Yes”, your payments will be sent to the Authorize.net sandbox account instead of your live account
- Test Mode – If you choose “Yes”, your Authorize.net account will be set to test mode and your payments won’t actually be processed
When you are done, click .