Mail House Tool
This article is going to go over the process to send physical mail to customer's using the mail house tool in LoanPro.
The first thing you'll want to do is enter the address you're sending the mail from and where you're sending it to.
First, navigate to Settings > Company > Mail House > Address Blocks.
The following options you'll enter for the address the mail is coming from
- Name - The name of the user sending the mail
- Address Line 1 - The Address the mail is being sent from
- Zip Code - The zip code its sent from
- City - The city the mail is sent from
- State - The state its sent from
Next, you will select whether the mail will be sent to the Primary or Secondary customer's address. Once you've entered in the information click 'Save'
After entering the address blocks, you'll need to create a template for your mail. Navigate to Settings > Company > Mail House > Templates.
Next, you'll click 'Add' in the top right corner, from there you will be taken to a screen that has similar information as the address blocks. The following options for you to enter are
- Template Name - The name for your template, you can use the customer's name you're sending it to
- Name - This is the name of the person the mail is coming from
- Address Line 1 - The address the mail is coming from
- Zip Code- The zip code the mail is coming from
- City - The city the mail is coming from
- State- The state the mail is coming from
You will then select whether the mail will be sent to the Primary or Secondary customer's address. Once you've entered in all the information click 'Save'.
Editing the Template
Once you've finished your template, save.
Adding to the Mail List
Once you have a template ready, you can select individual loans in Loan Manager to mail the letters to.
In Loan Manager, click the open envelope icon beneath a loan to add it to the mail house list. You will then navigate to Tools > Customer Communication > Mail House.
Sending Loans to Mail House
Once you're in the Mail House page, it will say you have as many loans in the queue that you've selected. The 'Click here' button will pull up your templates. Select the letters you'd like to send and then click 'Submit'.
Individual Loan Document
LoanPro also has the ability for you to send an individual document to the Mail House within a loan account. Select the specific loan account and then navigate to Servicing > Documents.
Click on the three dots to the right of the document which will open an options menu. Click on the Mail House option and the document will be sent to the Mail House tool.