Secure Payments is integrated with Actum Processing which allows customers to process Bank Account/ACH payments. Once you have an account with Actum, you can create an Actum processor inside Secure Payments or LoanPro to start processing live payments. As Secure Payments and LoanPro are integrated you can processes payments in either location.
Creating an Actum Processor in LoanPro
To create an Actum Processor inside LoanPro loan management system, navigate to Settings > Company > Merchant > Secure Payments > Bank Account/ACH(USA).
Click Add Processor.
Choose Actum from the Processor Type drop-down menu. Give the processor a name. Enter in the ParentID, SubID, and System password which are provided by Actum. The Username and Password are your login credentials to your Actum account. The SFTP credentials are not needed. You can choose your settings which include:
- Default - If set to yes, this processor will become your default credit/debit card processor.
- Auto Reversal - If set to yes, charged-back payments will automatically be reversed in LoanPro.
Once all the correct and needed information has been entered in, click Save.
Creating an Actum Payment Processor in Secure Payments
To create an Actum payment processor, navigate to Processors inside Secure Payments. Choose Bank Account/ACH (USA). Click the plus button to get started.
Make sure you choose "Actum" from the drop-down. Now you can add your information for Actum, including:
- Name - The name of the processor. You can create more than one processor, and this name will help you distinguish this processor from others you may create.
- Username - Your username for your Actum account.
- Password - Your password for your Actum account.
- Parent ID - Provided by Actum.
- SFTP Username/Password - Are not needed.
- Sub ID - Provided by Actum
- Syspass - Provided by Actum
Once you have entered this information, click Save.