This article is going to go over how to schedule reports in LMS, these reports will be sent out automatically on specific dates. It allows you to generate as many reports as you would like; the system will notify you when a report has been sent out.
Scheduling a Report
To begin scheduling a report, navigate to the Loan Manager. On the upper right hand of the screen click on the three dots icon then select 'Schedule Report'.
After clicking on 'Schedule Report', a new screen will come up. This is where you will enter in the following information:
- Report Name - This is the name of the report so you can distinguish it from other reports.
- Notify Users - This is if you want to notify an agent or user (you would enter in their name).
- Date - This is when you want the report to be initiated on (you can use the calendar option to select a specific date)
- Time - The time you want the report to be initiated on.
- Repeat Execution - You can choose if you want the report to be repeated with the following options:
- Last Day of Month
- Report Output - You can choose to either have the report saved as a downloadable CSV file or sent to the collector queue.
Once you've entered in all the necessary information, click 'Save'.
To view the reports you've scheduled, click on the calendar icon in the Loan Manager at the top right of the screen.
Clicking on the calendar icon will bring up a screen of your scheduled reports.
The scheduled reports screen will include the following information:
- Name - The name of your scheduled report.
- Created On - The time and date that you created this report.
- Next Execution - The next date and time that the report will be initiated.
- Edit - The blue edit button to the right is if you want to make changes to your report.
- Delete - The delete option lets you delete your report.
You also have the option of selecting whether you want to filter it to 'All' scheduled reports or 'Upcoming' reports.
Going back to the Loan Manager, there are options in LoanPro that let you view the reports you've generated and also edit and see the reports you've scheduled.
The clock icon on the left is where you can view all your generated reports.