Advanced Option Search
The Advanced Option Search is a group of filters and other options that help you further narrow your search results. This is a component of most searches inside LoanPro and will help you narrow your searches to return a more specific group of customer accounts than would otherwise be possible.
The filters you may apply to narrow your searches include:
- Keyword Options
Below are descriptions for each filter.
Enter any keyword or combination of keywords that you want to be included in your search. You also have keyword options so you can make sure the keyword search functions in the way you expect: Match Type and Match Operator.
- Match Type – This is a selection between a full match of the keywords you entered, or a partial match.
- Match Operator – This lets you select whether your keyword search should match all of the words (select And), or any of the words (select Or).
The status drop-down gives the option to search by a specific loan status or sub status. If you want to search by more than one status or sub status, choose the first status or sub status, then click to add another status or sub status.
The grouping option lets you search for loans that are in specific groups, including portfolio, source company, checklist item, and flooring customer. Most of these options can be selected from a drop-down list. To restrict by checklist item, however, click .
You can now select which checklist items you want to include or exclude from your search. If you want the loans you’re searching for to have the checklist item, click the checkbox under the “Have” column. If you want the loans to not have the checklist item, click the checkbox under the “Doesn’t Have” column.
To search for loans that are assigned to a source company, make sure you search for that source company and select it from the “Search source companies” drop-down. More than one source company can be selected to increase your number of search results.
The bracket option makes it possible to search for loans that have attributes that fall into a specific numerical range. These include Loan Aging, Days Past Due, Amount Past Due, Human Activity, and Loan Recency. Each drop-down contains a list of numeric ranges for each bracket type. These ranges can be customized by navigating to Settings > Company > Brackets. You can also enter custom values for any of the bracket types by clicking Custom and entering values in the fields provided.
The settings section of the search lets you search by loans with specific settings. You can use the drop-down menus here to narrow your account results by:
- Activated Status – Whether the account has been activated
- Agent User – The agent user assigned to the account
- E-Billing – The E-Billing setting for the account
- Calculation Type – The calculation type chosen for the account
- Loan Type – The type of loan (i.e. credit limit, flooring, installment, lease)
- Loan Category – The category of the loan (i.e. real estate, consumer, automobile, other)
- Archived Status – Whether the loan is archived or live
- Pending AutoPay – Whether there is a future, unprocessed Autopay on the account
- Account Setup – Whether the calculation of payment schedule, etc. has ever been run on the account
The activity filters let you narrow down loans by whether borrowers are SMS verified. You can also filter loans by Created Date, Next Due Date, Closed Date, Repossession Date, Liquidation Date, and Last Payment Date by entering a date in the provided field.
Finally, you can filter loans by stoplights and loan flags. To filter by stoplights, simply click any stoplight. You can select more than one stoplight to filter by. To filter by a flag, search for the flag you want to filter by and select it. You can select more than one flag.
The Advanced Option Search will be helpful when performing searches in LoanPro especially when you perform further actions on accounts using the Data Options.