Advanced Option Search
The Advanced Search Options are a group of filters that help you narrow your search results. This is a component of most searches inside LoanPro, and it helps you narrow your searches to return a more specific group of customer accounts than would otherwise be possible. Using advanced search filters is also useful when using the tools listed in the Data Options menu. In this article, we'll explain what each filter does and how to use each of them.
The advanced filters that you can apply to narrow your searches can be accessed under the search bar. The following is a list of the categories of options available:
- Keyword Options
Enter any keyword, or combination of keywords, that you want to be included in your search. You also have the ability to apply keyword options so you can make sure the keyword search functions in the way you expect; these options include Match Type and Match Operator.
- Match Type – Use this to make a selection between a full match of the keywords you entered or a partial match.
- Match Operator – Use this to select whether your keyword search should match all of the words (And) or any of the words (Or).
The status drop-down provides the option to search by a specific loan status or sub status. If you want to search by more than one status or sub status, choose the first status or sub status, then click the blue "+" icon to add another status or sub status.
The grouping option allows you to search for loans that are in specific groups; this includes portfolios, source companies, checklist items, bankruptcies, and flooring customers. Most of these options can be selected from a drop-down list.
To search for loans that are assigned to a source company, select one from the “Search source companies” drop-down. More than one source company can be selected to increase your number of search results.
To restrict by checklist item, click the checkmark icon listed next to "Checklist Items".
You can now select which checklist items to include or exclude from your search. If you want to display the loans you’re searching for to have the checklist item, click the checkbox under the “Have” column. If you want to display the loans to not have the checklist item, click the checkbox under the “Doesn’t Have” column.
The brackets option enables you to search for loans with attributes that fall into a specific numerical range. These include Loan Aging, Days Past Due, Amount Past Due, Human Activity, and Loan Recency. Each drop-down lists a numeric range for each type of bracket. These ranges can be customized by navigating to Settings > Company > Brackets. You can also enter custom values for any of the bracket types by clicking "Custom" and entering values in the fields provided.
The settings category lets you search by specific loan settings. Listed below are descriptions of each loan setting:
- Activated Status – Whether the account has been activated
- Agent User – The agent user assigned to the account
- E-Billing – The E-Billing setting for the account
- Calculation Type – The calculation type chosen for the account
- Loan Type – The type of loan (i.e. credit limit, flooring, installment, lease)
- Loan Category – The category of the loan (i.e. real estate, consumer, automobile, other)
- Archived Status – Whether the loan is archived or live
- Pending AutoPay – Whether there is a future, unprocessed Autopay on the account
- Account Setup – Whether the calculation of payment schedule, etc. has ever been run on the account
The activity filters allows you to filter loans by whether borrowers are SMS verified. You can also filter loans by Created Date, Next Due Date, Closed Date, Repossession Date, Liquidation Date, and Last Payment Date by entering a date in the provided field.
Lastly, you can also filter loans by stoplights and loan flags. To filter by stoplights, simply click any stoplight, and you can select more than one stoplight at a time. To filter by a flag, simply search for the flag you want to filter by and select it. You can select more than one flag.