Customer Links & Access
The links and access section shows accounts that a customer is linked to and gives the option to control web access and messages the customer will receive from those accounts. To access these controls simply navigate inside of any loan Customer > Links & Access. Additionally, this can be accessed by going to Users > Customer Manager > Into a customer > Links & Access.
Each account listing gives the following data and options:
- Account – This is the number of the account. Click it to be taken to the account.
- Status – This is the account status.
- Payoff – This is the payoff amount for the account.
- Principal Bal. – This is the remaining principal balance on the account.
- DPD – This is the number days past due the account currently is.
- APD – This is the amount past due on the account.
- Role – This is the customer’s role on the account.
- Email Access – This setting lets you choose whether the customer will receive email notifications from the system about this account.
- Web Access – This setting lets you choose whether the customer will have access to this account on the customer website.
- SMS Access – This setting lets you choose whether the customer will receive SMS notifications from the system about this account.
Any changes you make will be saved automatically.
You will also notice an button in the upper right corner. By selecting this button the loan creation process will be started, and the customer you had accessed will be automatically assigned to the new loan. This process allows you to link an existing customer to a new loan quickly and easily!
If you would like to update these items in bulk for all of your customers, you can do this via .csv import.