Customer Links & Access
The Links & Access section displays accounts that a customer is linked to. Here, you have the option to control web access and the messages the customer will receive from those accounts. To access these controls, simply navigate to Customer > Links & Access inside of any loan. This section can also be accessed through the Customer Manager by navigating to Users > Customer Manager > selecting a customer > Links & Access.
Each account listing gives the following data and options:
- Account – This is the number of the account. (You can click this to be taken to the account.)
- Status – This is the account status.
- Payoff – This is the payoff amount for the account.
- Principal Balance – This is the remaining principal balance on the account.
- DPD – This is the number days past due the account currently is.
- APD – This is the amount past due on the account.
- Role – This is the customer’s role on the account.
- Email Access – This setting lets you choose whether the customer will receive email notifications from the system about this account.
- Web Access – This setting lets you choose whether the customer will have access to this account on the customer website.
- SMS Access – This setting lets you choose whether the customer will receive SMS notifications from the system about this account.
Any changes you make will be saved automatically.
You will also notice an button in the upper right corner. By selecting this button the loan creation process will be started, and the customer you had accessed will be automatically assigned to the new loan. This process allows you to link an existing customer to a new loan quickly and easily.
If you would like to update these items in bulk for all of your customers, you can do this via a .csv import.