Secure Payments EFT Canada
The Bank Account/EFT (Canada) section inside the Processors area of Secure Payments (formerly PCI Wallet) is where you add EFT processors to your account. Currently, Secure Payments is integrated with VersaPay and EFTCanada for EFT.
To add a new EFT processor, click the plus button.
The following information is required when entering a new EFT Processor:
- Name – A name that will differentiate this processor from others in your account
- API token – This is your processor API token
- API key – This is your processor API key
- Fund token (Bank Account) – This is a token provided by the processor that is needed to send funds to your bank account
- Auto reversal – Choose whether returned payments should be automatically reversed inside Secure Payments and LoanPro
- Bypass processing – Choosing “Yes” means payments won’t actually be sent to the processor
- Demo account – Choosing “Yes” means payments will be sent to the processor demo account instead of your live account
When you have entered the information, click SAVE.