Using the force tool is easy and can be done from the Account Setup > Setup Terms of any account. If the account is activated, you won’t have access to the force tool until you inactivate it.
Your options include:
- Load – This menu lets you select from your roll schedule templates.
- New Schedule Line – This button lets you add a new custom line to the payment schedule.
- Round – This icon allows you to enter a round amount to the final payment of the loan. Entering a positive value in this field will increase the final payment, while entering a negative value will reduce the final payment.
- Force – This option will attempt to force the payment schedule you enter to be exactly the payment schedule for the loan by rounding off or adding any necessary amount to the loan schedule.
- Delete – This will delete any schedule lines or round amounts entered.