Secure Payments Customers
The Customers section of Secure Payments (formerly PCI Wallet) is where you add customers directly. Secure Payments can function as a standalone application, but it is more commonly integrated with other applications and customer data is sent from those sources.
The Customers page has two main parts. You can search for existing customers by entering keywords into the “Search” field, or you can add new customers by clicking .
To search for customers, enter any text you want to use to help filter search results into the “Search” field and press Enter on your keyboard.
To enter a new customer record, click the plus button.
The following information can be entered for a new customer:
- Contact Information
- First name – The customer’s first name (required)
- Middle name – The customer’s middle name
- Last name – The customer’s last name
- Generation code – The customer’s generation code (e.g. jr, sr, II)
- Gender – The customer’s gender (required)
- Email – The customer’s email address
- Birthdate – The customer’s birthdate (required)
- Company name – The customer’s company name (for companies only)
- Contact name – The name of your contact at the customer’s organization (for companies only)
- SSN/SIN – The customer’s social security number or social insurance number
- Driver’s license – The customer’s driver’s license number
- Credit limit – The credit limit for the customer
- Primary Address
- Address line 1 – The customer’s address (required)
- Address line 2 – The customer’s additional address information
- Zip/Postal Code – The customer’s ZIP or postal code (required)
- City – The customer’s city
- State/Province – The customer’s state or province
- Country – The customer’s country
- Mailing Address
- Same as primary address section
If you enter a ZIP code (not a postal code) the city and state will be looked up and populated for you. There is a “Same as primary” link above the mailing address section. If you click it, the mailing-address fields will be populated with the values from the corresponding primary-address fields.
Once you have entered the customer information, click Save.
After the Personal Information has been saved, you can create Payment Profiles for the specific customer. Click the plus button to add a payment profile.
Choose the type of profile whether it is a bank card or a bank account and enter the necessary information.
Note: If the payment profile type is a bank account, you can choose between checking and savings accounts. The account type will be displayed.
Click to save the payment profile.
On the Transaction History page, you can see all the current and past transactions in Secure Payments. You can choose a date range to search transactions. The little info button will provide more details about the individual transactions.
On the Notes page, you can add any notes related to the specific customer. Simply click the plus button to add a new note.