Event Based Notifications – SMS
You can choose to have events that occur within your LoanPro customer accounts cause SMS text messages to be sent to your customers. This article will cover how to create/edit this type of notification.
Note: Only one event-based SMS message can be sent out to a loan account in a 24-hour period. Multiple messages can be sent to different loan accounts, but only one per loan per 24-hour period.
To update any event-based SMS notification, navigate to Settings > Company > Notifications > Event Based Notifications within your company account.
Use the SMS Status toggle switch to choose whether this notification should be active or not. Now you have a large group of restriction options so you can specify which group of loans can execute the delivery of this notification. These options include:
- Loan Status – Restrict this notification to loans of a specific status or sub status.
- E-Billing – Restrict this notification to loans with a specific e-billing selection.
- Source Company – Restrict this notification to loans assigned to a specific source company.
- Loan Aging – Restrict this notification to loans of a specific age.
- Days Past Due – Restrict this notification to loans that are a specific number of days past due.
- Amount Past Due – Restrict this notification to loans that are a specific amount past due.
- Human Activity – Restrict this notification to loans that have had human activity within a specific number of days.
- Loan Recency – Restrict this notification to loans on which no payment has been logged for a specific number of days.
- Portfolios – Restrict this notification to loans that are in specific portfolios or sub-portfolios.
Finally, with SMS notifications you will need to select a template notification message. Since there are so many legal restrictions on sending SMS messages as a company, you will have a list of templates on file with Solutions By Text that you can choose to send. Choose which group of templates you want to use from the Type drop-down. Select a template from the Templates drop-down.