API – Recurring Charges
This article explains how to update a recurring charge on a loan in the API. For more information on how to do so through the LoanPro UI, read our Recurring Charges article.
Updating Recurrent Charges for a Loan
To update a recurring charge on a loan, you'll need the ID of the loan. Using your loan ID, send a PUT request to the following URL. Here, we use the loan ID of "55" as an example.
Listed below is the request body.
- id – The ID of the recurring charge for which you are changing the settings
- fixedAmount – The fixed amount for the charge
- percentage – The percentage of the charge
- status – turns the recurring charge on/off
- __id – The ID of the recurring charge for which you are changing the settings
- __update – Set to “true” to update the recurring charge