Event Based Notifications – System
LoanPro provides the ability to receive notifications inside the software when specific events happen in your customer accounts. These notifications can be viewed in the Notification Center inside your company account and you can choose to have them shown as a popup notification inside the software.
To create/edit an event-based system notification, navigate to Settings > Company > Notifications > Event Based Notifications in your company account.
First, you can choose whether this notification will be active or not using the Notification Status toggle switch. Now, choose whether to show this notification as a popup in addition to displaying it in the notification center using the Display As Pop-Up toggle switch.
The middle section of this page contains restriction options that let you choose which group of accounts can trigger this notification. The restrictions options are:
- Loan Status – Restrict this notification to loans of a specific status or sub status.
- E-Billing – Restrict this notification to loans with a specific e-billing selection.
- Source Company – Restrict this notification to loans assigned to a specific source company.
- Loan Aging – Restrict this notification to loans of a specific age.
- Days Past Due – Restrict this notification to loans that are a specific number of days past due.
- Amount Past Due – Restrict this notification to loans that are a specific amount past due.
- Human Activity – Restrict this notification to loans that have had human activity within a specific number of days.
- Loan Recency – Restrict this notification to loans on which no payment has been logged for a specific number of days.
- Portfolios – Restrict this notification to loans that are in specific portfolios or sub portfolios.
The bottom section is where you can create the message the will appear in the notification center and the text for the popup notification. You have some options that let you format the text of the message. These include: Text Color, Highlight Color, Bold, Italics, Underline, Bullets, Numbers, Undo, Redo, Font, Font Size, and HTML View. For more information on the editor options see: Custom Forms Editor Options.
You can also use LoanPro’s variables in both the message and the popup message. Variables will merge customer and account information into the message to make it more informative. To use variables, click Help variables.
Use the search field to search for the variable you want to use. Click the variable to view the options for that variable. Click the hyperlink variable to insert it into your message.
The variable is placed where your cursor is in the editor, so make sure the cursor is placed where you would like the variable.
After you’ve entered all the information for the notification, click . This notification will be sent to agent users in your company if they are enrolled for it. You can enroll agent users by navigating to Users > Agent Users > Internal Notifications > Events in your company account.