API – Creating Notes
Creating a note is done through the API by sending a PUT request to the loan or customer for which the note will be created.
To create a note for a loan or a customer, you will need to send a PUT request to the url of the desired loan/customer. For example, to create a note for the loan with the id 515, the url would be https://loanpro.simnang.com/api/public/api/1/odata.svc/Loans(515).
To create a note for a customer with the id 1137 , the url would be https://loanpro.simnang.com/api/public/api/1/odata.svc/Customers(1137).
"body":"<p>Sample Note 2</p>",
- body – The HTML for the note content
- categoryId – The ID of the note category
- parentId – The ID of the LoanPro entity that the note is attached to (loan or customer)
- parentType – The type of the entity that the note will be attached to
- Should be Entity.Loan for loans
- Should be Entity.Customer for customers
- subject – The subject line of the note
- type – This can be either STANDARD or NOTICE. STANDARD just logs a note on the loan. NOTICE becomes a notice that pops up when the loan is opened, and must be clicked through.
- expirationDate – This is only used for NOTICE type notes. This is the date on which the notice will no longer pop up on the loan.
Note: The categoryId must be a valid one. See Create New Loan Note Category for help regarding note categories.