API – Credit Scores
This article explains how to pull credit scores for a customer in the API.
Pulling Credit Scores
To pull a credit score for a customer, send a POST request to a URL formatted as follows:
Replace the angle-bracketed values with the correct information.
- “<id>” – Replace this with the ID of the customer
- “<bureaus>” – Replace this with a comma-separated list of bureaus to pull the credit scores from. Below is a list of the values for each supported bureau
- equifax – Pull from Equifax
- transunion – Pull from TransUnion
- experian – Pull from Experian
The system will then return a JSON object showing whether or not the operation succeeded, the results of the operation (including scores and the date/time), and any errors that may have been encountered.
Updating Credit Scores
To update a credit score for a customer, send a PUT request to a URL formatted as follows:
Replace “<id>” with the ID of the target customer.
The body for the request is as follows:
- equifaxScore – The score to set for Equifax
- transunionScore – The score to set for TransUnion
- experianScore – The score to set for Experian